View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 12:25 PM

I have never tried it, still_crazy, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of advice to give to you or experiences to share to you! I completely agree with what wildflowerchild25 has already wisely said better than I ever could! I'd suggest to listen to her as much as you possibly CAN if you want to! SHE GAVE YOU SOME TRULY GREAT, KIND, WISE AND WONDERFUL ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS BETTER THAN I EVER COULD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! I want to wish you THE BEST OF LUCK with your new meds!!!!! I hope they'll work out for you! If they don't I'd suggest to talk to your Pdoc about this and see how it goes from there ESPECIALLY if there are ANY problems that arise! Maybe that could help! Hopefully he'll listen to what you have to say and understand you! He's there to help you after all!!!!! Just be careful and try to see if there are ANY side effects that are proving to be too troublesome for you, ok? We want you to GET BETTER and to STAY SAFE as much as you possibly CAN!!!!! Do you have a support system IRL? Any friends or family member that may be able to help you and that you may reach out to? I CERTAINLY hope so!!!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!! Perhaps you may ask them to assist you and to "check out" on you if there are ANY problems that arise!!!!! Hopefully they'll able to help you one way or another!!!!! Please STAY SAFE and take GREAT CARE of yourself, ok? Of course we'll ALWAYS be here for you as well! YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON US! I PROMISE YOU THAT!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT!!!!! Sending many hugs to you, still_crazy!!!!!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; Apr 29, 2019 at 01:15 PM..
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
still_crazy

Thanks for this!
still_crazy