Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeTonight View Post
I think today's session went well, maybe aside from my breaking down sobbing at the end of session and T trying to figure out what I needed. I said I thought it was to know he wasn't weirded out by any of the transference stuff (even though only part of session was about that) and he assured me that he wasn't, that he'd tell me if he was. But that he got the sense there was something else that I needed right then and I said maybe, but I didn't know what it was. Which is a slightly awkward place to end on...at least we laughed a bit together when I was going over to pay. He was starting to do the invoice and had said last week I may need to remind him of new fee, so I just randomly yelled out, "150!....Uh...for the fee." T: "Got it!" Me: "You're looking at the clock right now going, 'no, 1:25!' Because...it's the time. I...I'm just going to stop talking." We both laughed, and his seemed like a really warm, genuine laugh. Maybe that made me feel more OK than his reassurance even. Still trying to figure out what I feel.
Sounds good. Glad it went well. I'm sure he isn't weirded out. Remember they get lots of training on this stuff. He's a big boy. He can handle it and tell you if its not ok. You are fine.

Hopefully you can make more progress with anxiety or whatever else is important to you. You can't change the past but you can change the future. Good luck

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty