View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 02:59 PM

I dont know the difference but I think all people could have traits of narcissism given the right circumstances. Take teenagers and adolescence for example...an extremely self centered and narcissistic period in life. My one daughter must have hundreds of selfies and thos stupid snapchat filters that give you that silly chisled face with the overly large eyes and tiny nose. My youngest has her first boyfriend and she is a good kid and so is the boy but all she can think about is what "gabe would think of xyz" and when can "gabe come over". He was over a few days ago and I texted her to help me with the groceries being that I had surgery and she barely came down in time and I had only like 2 bags left. When I was in my early 20's and still in college as a theater minor I cared how I seemed to others and what people thought about my stage work. Maybe its indulgence due to a lack of extreme strife? Most of us are not living in the streets with no food or money and nearly everyone has a phone. So maybe its too much empty time?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
DazedandConfused254

Thanks for this!
DazedandConfused254