View Single Post
Roxy1958

Member Since Apr 2019
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 04:50 PM

Eskielover -
Thank you for the kind words!, and I do agree with your assessment that the financial planning is probably more intimidating to him. He knows what he wants to happen, but not the process to make it happen. It is actually our expertise / knowledge in different areas that IMO, make us stronger together. Our core values: faith, family, each other, helping others...are the same, and our differences are also complimentary, I drink socially, him not at all, AND he doesn't mind that I do, so I ALWAYS have a designated driver..😊. Anyway, thank you for the response and views on farm life (kind of exciting)! At this point all I can do is pray that he decides we should talk more, or I need to move on. Marriage without the legal and financial issues addressed is a deal-breaker. I cannot do that to my children and I know he feels the same about his children AND we each like the others children / grandchildren. That is just bad for ALL concerned, our selves, children and even grandchildren😥 Roxy1958
Roxy1958 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover