View Single Post
healed84
Young Butterfly

Member Since Jan 2012
1,475 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 29, 2019 at 09:47 PM

Ugh... my dog is sick. I brought him to the after hour vet. They didn’t find anything immediate or alarming, so they sent us on our way. Since we have been home he has thrown up twice and in general is more uncomfortable since before going to the vet. And my anxiety is up because if it. There is nothing more I can do tonight, but I don’t know how to calm down when I know he is sick and there’s nothing I can do. I just keep reminding myself that he didn’t have a fever, his heart and lungs sounded good. And although his stomach was a little tense to the touch the vet wasn’t too alarmed. Sooo.. tonight I worry. And hope it’s a simple stomach that resolves it self over night. If not I call our vet in the morning. Then likely won’t won’t see t tomorrow after all.

"You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!" - J.K. Rowling. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

Hugs from:
atisketatasket, LonesomeTonight, SlumberKitty, unaluna, WarmFuzzySocks