View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 12:09 PM

took the test many times and it told me I was majority heterosexual (Im actually lesbian happily married to a woman)

the reason it said heterosexual was because I marked finding men attractive....

hello whether a person finds male or female attractive or fantasize on a certain gender does not mean they are one way or another in their sexual activities....

the way to find out if a person is heterosexual, LGBT and what ever else is out there is by actually having sex and getting to know people then deciding for yourself what you want in a partner...

this test does not take into consideration for example I prefer my partners to be kind, non racist, physically active, not having fetishes like diapers and child like take care of me attitudes...

its normal human nature to find other human beings attactive (other wise there would be no such things as jealousy over the fact that this one has this or that looks ) I mean come on how many of us have looked at the same sex and opposite sex persons and said wow they have a nice behind or I like how they have that hair cut. wow those clothes look good on that person which I looked as good in those colors....

its human nature to find things we like in other people regardless of sexual orientation.. what determines sexual orientation is actually having sex with someone and discovering whether it was good or not and what type of personality, you want in a partner.

according to this test I would not be happily married to my wife for the past so many years.

my suggestion is dont let some test tell you what kind of person you are, what your likes dislikes, sexual orientations or what ever else....decide that for yourself.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
88Butterfly88, Serpentine Leaf, WovenGalaxy