View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default Apr 30, 2019 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvyrself View Post
Sweetie, you are one step ahead realizing that weddings really provoke emotionality. Try not to engage in the foolishness. Create a little cocoon with your wonderful man as best you can. You are such a wonderful person, Eve, and so very smart that I’m sure your honey is just as special. All will be well. Hugs and love from all of us.
Thank you SO much.

Your post made me burst into tears. In a good way. I need comforting, and your post and words are very comforting to hear right now. You are SO sweet to say this!!!!!

We almost cracked today under all the negativity, but later rebounded saying we love each other and cannot be without each other. We DO need a cocoon.

What is wrong with some people? Why do weddings provoke such things? I've never been married and have not participated in many weddings. I am a bit naive or new to all of this, having lived under a rock in terms of weddings.

It's supposed to be the happiest time and we WERE happy until a few days ago.... then bam! One negative thing after another, and then we fight as a result? We haven't had an argument in like over three months. Smooth sailing, all loving and no issues.

I am really PMSing. I cannot stop the tears. He is smart, he is wonderful... he's not perfect and neither am I, but we love each other immensely. I just cannot believe all these a-holes are trying to bring us down & it's working.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123