View Single Post
DavidJanS
Account Suspended

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 04:42 PM

Hi Atypical_Desaster

Please let me explain one thing to you: " Though, he clearly had no idea what he was doing... what an idiot"

Most of my time with my wife I was unsure why, on one hand, she gives the impression of intelligence and does things that are looking "normal" or even "intelligent" and then she does something that is so extremely stupid, it's simply unbelievable.

The problem is that the narcist has a "limited free will", s/he acts and talks according to "patterns". There is minimal to no learning where those patterns are striclty followed. His reaction is forseable like the one of an animal, as long as it is connected with the mental damage.

Within my life with my wife, many many many times I alsed myself: "why does she do that? It would be so much more easy and convenient to that in another way, that is idiotic the way she does it! No way to talk about this, to improve anything, no self-critizism, nothing.

There is an underlying lack of reality perception that is "filled up" by the subconsciousness with "stories", we call lies. For the notorious liar, it's not lies, it's a "possible reality" and if others believe it, it IS reality.
So they act absolutely "correct" within "their reality", but of course, that is NOT reality but imagination/fantasy to a more or less big part and the resultig "clash with THE reality" leads to "stupid/idiotic" actions and behaviour.

I claim to myself that I have understood ALL idiotic actions and phrases my wife did and said, because they perfectly fit in the pattern I found. And the "lack of a part of free will" means that she cannot NOT follow the patterns, however stupid it may look to others.

So, in some way, notorious liars are idiots, in the medical sense, and should be treated as insane and unfit to live a self-determined life, on the other hand they make a normal impression and are able to do daily things in a way superficial checking of it seems normal or even above average.

I would really apreciate to talk with you aside of this thread, either in "my" thread: Mythomania
or via PM, because I would like to find out whether there is a way to bring insight to my wife for the sake of our children.

Best wishes
David
DavidJanS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster