View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 05:27 PM

Great.........good to know you have an appointment set up.

Quote:
I hope I won't bother them too much!
they are there & trained to help students...."bothering them too much" is the LAST THING you should worry about... getting your questions answered & help with direction should be your ONLY concern.

You are not hiding anything from your parents at this point because you really don't know anything to hide. After you have your counselling sessions & sort out for yourself the direction you are going to take. Then you have something to share with your parents. The direction you decide to go in NEEDS TO BE your decision & not something not to disappoint parents or not. You have to live your own life & getting guidance from experienced counsellors is the best way to do that....guilt trip from parents does not accomplish that goal. This is coming from a 66 year old who established my own goals at 17 & has a daughter I allowed to do the same.

You can't tell people something until you know it yourself & you are hiding nothing at this point.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Mopey