View Single Post
TheSeaCat
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2018
3,607 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 10:03 PM

Hello everyone; I hope everyone is doing well. Today was just slightly better than yesterday. It was still not the best day.

Day 5 of just an antidepressant and I seem to be stable with no side effects; so far so good on it working. My sleep is a little different but that is because I am just taking a Melatonin at night; and I no longer have Thor's Hammer of Sleep to knock me out. (Seroquel) I am a bit of a lighter sleeper without the Seroquel but I am still getting decent sleep. I am getting my standard 4.5 to 5 hours of sleep at night; which is standard for me since I am taking classes; and working full time during the day; means I get to spend my night dealing with school.

Work was still pretty exhausting and tiring; it was just a little better than yesterday; but not by a whole lot. Lots for me to play catch up on and to deal with. I hope tomorrow will be better for work. After work I had to visit Target and I also picked up dinner for M and I. I also took a nice relaxing bath and just relaxed for a while.

I am also getting down to the school wire; and am counting down the days until graduation day. It's getting so close to me having a Bachelor's Degree in my hand; next stop is the MHA; but before that I get to enjoy my summer; I already have several things planned for the nieces and I; plus Youth Group activities since I am now considered a teacher. Plus Vacation Bible School is coming up and I will be a teacher for the 3rd and 4th graders.

My Cardiologist would be a little upset with me since I have stopped at the Starbucks yesterday and today. I've been trying to cut out caffeine but my body was really craving an Iced Mocha. My heart rate is resting right around the upper 90's. I am hoping it will go down a little; but I am feeling okay both mentally and physically. I get to see my Cardiologist this week for our Biweekly follow up. I've lost count how much I've seen him this year.

Hugs to everyone

Trintellix 10mg once daily
Buspar 10mg three times daily

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Blue_Bird, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Sunflower123, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird