View Single Post
FearLess47

Member Since Apr 2019
267 hugs
given
Default Apr 30, 2019 at 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarUnicorn View Post
I’m glad it went well! I’m seeing a new Psychiatrist soon and I’m kinda nervous cause he’s apparently the “big deal” guy in my area. Also my last experiences with psychiatrists were just weird. The one guy I saw got angry at any mention of suicidal feelings, his office was a mess, he lost my therapy file which my therapist had to recover, and he was late to my appointment. I looked up his reviews later and apparently I wasn’t the only one with weird experiences, someone said he called them a “tortured soul”. Another guy I saw every-time I scheduled an appointment he ended up in the hospital right before my appointment. I felt bad for him like the world is really out to get this guy. Now I feel like I have some sort of anti psychiatric curse or something and something is going to go wrong again haha.
OMG LunarUnicorn...I can so relate to that cursed feeling! I've had many therapists and psychs over the last (*cough* *gasp*) 30 years. I'm sure we all have some goofy stories. Well, I will be here cheering you on from the sidelines for when you see your new one.

FearLess47