View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 06:29 AM

Stay strong, golden_eve!!!!! I'm so sorry you and your boyfriend are going through all of this! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! Weddings can DEFINITELY be very stressful! Please don't worry too much about fighting! Fights are bound to happen in EVERY relationship sooner or later, but TRUE love will get over ANY fights! Your relationship with your boyfriend DEFINITELY seems like TRUE LOVE to me! Please don't worry too much about it! Fights can happen and they're normal as long as they don't happen too frequently ESPECIALLY when you're in a stressful event or situation! Just hang in there, ok? Just try to look forward to ALL the WONDERFUL things that you'll have at you wedding! Don't pay too much attention to other nasty people and look forward to your honeymoon which I'm sure will be WONDERFUL! This is YOUR time! Just enjoy it as much as you can, ok? You and your boyfriend have DEFINITELY got this! You'WILL be happy together! I'm SURE of that! Please let us know how it goes and please keep us updated as much as you possibly can if you want to! Most importantly, HAVE FUN! Sending many hugs to you and your boyfriend, golden_eve!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Sunflower123