View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default May 01, 2019 at 08:05 AM

Good morning, everyone!

I'm glad that I don't have appointments or major tasks to do today. I do have housework and must do a lot of French studies/homework. That has been on the back burner for too long because of the recent events in my life.

Lately I have been supercharged during the day and then suddenly dead tired at night after my evening meds. I've been having the weirdest dreams, too. Then I wake up early bright eyed and bushy tailed.

I went to the last of a six part lecture series on modern China last night. I was almost falling asleep in the end. I managed to attend five of the six lectures. That's good, for me. I only skipped last week's because of my dad's situation. Last week's lecture sounded interesting. It's a shame I missed it.

This weekend is my 30th high school reunion. I'm really going to try to go. They expect me. I bought a pretty dress and cardigan specifically for it. I'll really try to spiffy myself up.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Blue_Bird, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird, GoldenSnitch, lightly toasted