Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laure View Post
I mean I don't think she is bi polar because she only has a few things that match that disorder (no mania ever too)

There's definitely huge anxiety panic attacks. Huge dark suicidal depression. Distorted image. Paranoia (not very bad but still bad)

Always thinking people are going to or plan to hurt her (when reality is they just want to see her)

Some mild halusinations. (That she knows are not real but still lives them)

Disasotiation and Leaving her body
Quote:
Bipolar symptoms People may experience:
Mood: mood swings, sadness, elevated mood, anger, anxiety, apathy, apprehension, euphoria, general discontent, guilt, hopelessness, loss of interest, or loss of interest or pleasure in activities
Behavioral: irritability, risk taking behaviors, disorganized behavior, aggression, agitation, crying, excess desire for sex, hyperactivity, impulsivity, restlessness, or self-harm
Cognitive: unwanted thoughts, delusion, lack of concentration, racing thoughts, slowness in activity, or false belief of superiority
Psychological: depression, manic episode, agitated depression, or paranoia
Sleep: difficulty falling asleep or excess sleepiness
Weight: weight gain or weight loss
Also common: fatigue or rapid and frenzied speaking
Some of the things you mention fall into the BP category
Quote:
I could rattle off a million more things but I just think she's been constantly misdiagnosed and that's just useless
If you do not believe her docs and have done research, what do you think she has?

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote