View Single Post
Anonymous40127

Default May 01, 2019 at 12:45 PM

I've gone through a lot. Not that everybody's life is easy. But I am starting to see the hero in me. I am starting to know that I do have a gift and I will never actually lose it as long as I keep working on my studies and maintain my health as well. As long as I do my best in my studies, I'll get the theoretical part well. As long as I maintain my overall health, I'll be able to do the practical part. It all just suddenly clicked to me. "Eureka!" moment, I guess.

There's no need to panic. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses. We just need to improve both of them.

A part of me still beats up for being psychotic in the truest sense. I cared more about people's well-being in my then-future job as a doctor rather than enjoying and wanting to know the science behind it. Which, pissed my doctor off and he told me there's no Dr.Chemist, MD. Well, there's a Dr.Chemist but I changed my reality and it's a PhD one now.

Whatever you do, make sure it's for being done for the right and appropriate reason. I still regret, "If I had realized this earlier, I could have gone through med school" Hell yeah, I would have. And you know what? I will still give the entrance exam after I get my act together. Who knows, I may actually become a medical doctor and change my fate once again.

It's all good. Try to overcome your situation.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Calla lily12, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, IrisBloom

Thanks for this!
Calla lily12, Crypts_Of_The_Mind