Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2017
6,357 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_2017 View Post
Ya but if you can let go of stuff, as you put it, then you are basically forgiving, at least in my view of things. It's just a way to free yourself from the pain. Kinda like how you talk things out in therapy and work through them. I think we are all thinking forgiveness very differently at this point, anyway her T is allowed to have his view and she can say no thanks, it's not for me.
Forgiving my husband for calling me a fat, ugly c*** hundreds of times is not going to free me from the pain of being called that. In fact, the opposite might have to happen. I would need to feel free from the pain in order to forgive him. Forgiveness is an extremely personal process that doesn't necessarily need to happen for everyone. Everyone is entitled to their own approach to it.
NP_Complete is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anastasia~, Anonymous56789, atisketatasket, blackocean, ElectricManatee, Jersey 4, LonesomeTonight

Thanks for this!
Anastasia~, atisketatasket, blackocean, circlesincircles, comrademoomoo, healed84, Jersey 4, Kk222, stopdog, susannahsays, UnderRugSwept