View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 05:30 PM

OMG, these idiots are now trying to do an end-run around us. They were informed by the org manager this morning that the contract was closed and to invoice us and send their scope of work. They have not responded and instead are sending us things (seems somewhat desperately to show us work they are doing) and sending it to my boss, going around the established procedures we had stated, like they are trying to ignore that they have been fired. And of course my boss responded and didn't say anything about that.

We were supposed to be a united front on this. And my boss is too weak to stick by it. I swear to god I'm not letting this continue. I'm not fixing their work for however longer.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover