View Single Post
BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

Member Since Apr 2015
9,389 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 01, 2019 at 09:11 PM

Things are getting easier. The grief is less now. It won't be too long and we'll be able to scatter my father's ashes where he requested (it's a river and I want it warm if I'm going to wade into it to release ashes without being covered in them). My mood is slightly better.

I saw my pdoc Monday. We are trying to move my meds an hour later to help me fall asleep a little later to reduce nighttime wakenings. I started keeping a sleep log. 2 days tells me that I wake up a lot even with the later med time. It's no wonder I sleep until noon; I am awake for over an hour (sometimes over 2 or 3) every night.

I'm trying to walk for exercise every day. I walked my mom's dogs tonight. They'd already had a walk earlier and when I asked if they wanted to go for a walk they looked like they didn't believe me. I can't dupicate their walk every day but sometimes is good. (If I want the more challenging workout they can't go with me because I can't get them over if a car comes. There's a hill that's dangerous for me to walk up, much less them.

I have to get the grief weight off. Now.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, gina_re, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835