View Single Post
MtnTime2896
Chat Moderator

Member Since Feb 2016
10k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2019 at 09:16 AM

I've been trying to talk for a while. I've also told that to these boards a few times now. I've talked here plenty and have been mostly ignored, along with chat, and I don't even feel like saying that now matters. Here's what I think is going to happen: Those who actually read it will either be annoyed or will just ignore it all together because when it comes down to it, I whine too much. I'm a little *****.

Why have I whined so much on here? Well, people in my life will be a major aspect of my day when they get something out of it. I got a text from someone needing to talk, an old friend and someone I really care about, and I plan on trying to help if I can. A few weeks ago, I told the same friend I was having a hard time and I got the, "You'll be fine." And a few memes, then he just quit talking to me until now that he needs me.

If this were an isolated incident, fine. But it's ****ing not. I'm falling apart and I'm ****ing lucky if someone answers a ******* text of just me saying "What's up?" The only two people who even care to talk to me on a daily basis can't discuss the things going on with me. And it's not like I didn't try, they're both just too ****ing stoned to hear me.

And then, the other day, someone had the nerve to tell me, "You're being so quiet." ****. You. I've established that people care about your silence and then ignore you until you shut up, again. I've tried so hard to be there for people who wouldn't care if I was dying of thirst right in front of them.

This post will do nothing and I've simply wasted time. It's whatever, I wouldn't talk to me either.

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076, Anonymous55879, Crypts_Of_The_Mind, Fuzzybear, MickeyCheeky, Mopey, Rohag, Thirty shades, unaluna