View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2019 at 12:24 PM

You ARE loved here, Sò leigheas! You are certainly loved by me and by EVERYONE here on PC! Please NEVER give up hope! Try to HANG ON as much as you possibly CAN! We ALL appreciate you and you can talk here as much as you want! I hope you'll keep venting here! Even if you don't, that's perfectly ok and we'll ALL still TRULY love you for who you TRULY are! I'm just sos orry that you don't have anyone supporting you IRL at the moment! You TRULY don't deserve to be ignored or to be treated this HORRIBLY by ANYONE! Remember that we'll ALL always be here for you if you need ANYTHING AT ALL, my friend, and that of course you can PM me ANYTIME you want about EVERYTHING you want! You know I'll always be there for you! I PROMISE YOU THAT! Remember that you're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON and that YOU DO MATTER! Please keep repeating that to yourself because IT IS TRUE! YOU WILL GET OUT OF ALL OF THIS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! You're a WONDERFUL person EXACTLY the way you and you don't need to CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU'RE WONDERFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE, MY FRIEND! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! Sending many hugs to you, Sò leigheas, my altruistic, dear, kind, generous, selfless, sweet, wise and WONDERFUL friend!!!!!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; May 02, 2019 at 02:19 PM..
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879, MtnTime2896, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Thirty shades