View Single Post
CepheidVariable
Stardust

Member Since Jun 2017
2,472 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2019 at 01:37 PM

I don't know what you've already tried, so forgive me if I'm going over old ground.

A possible culprit is your browser forgetting some setting for the site or remembering some setting that no longer applies properly.

So, try clearing your browser cache and other site data (obviously don't lose your passwords). Then do a forced close/restart of the browser ... which isn't always easy or obvious on some phones.

To give you an idea ... I view this site at an enlarged zoom setting because I find the default text to be small and larger text is so much easier on the eyes. The browser remembers that on a per-site basis. Or it did, until they changed the domain name today. I had to re-save my password and reset the zoom setting this morning.

There can be far more detailed and subtle settings, which is why you should clear your browser cache as a first effort at resolving an issue.

Also, check your "skin"/"style"/"theme". The default for new accounts recently changed to "Responsive_Blue" from "Psych Central". Did you change yours? Some less common device and browser combinations might have issues (mine has a few). You could try the different themes and see if that helps.
CepheidVariable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote