View Single Post
redCanine3669

Member Since Feb 2019
397 hugs
given
Default May 02, 2019 at 01:55 PM

I don't like the idea of reading about a company, even because the reading is going to be quite intensive. jobs openings feel transient, so they might not be available when I'm done studying the company. but I think this company's jobs are different.

the company is quite frugal, to the point where its name reflects its frugal nature. the company promises products at a set low price, which made sense when I was a kid. but nowadays, due to inflation, the set price is way too low. some people might think discriminately of the company, selling at such low prices. the company emphasizes that it keeps its stores well-lit and clean, probably to counter discrimination against its economy.

also, since the store sells things at such a cheap price, I can only expect workers to not be paid much. I doubt any father or mother would be able to feed their kid on the company's income. so this type of company might be a perfect fit for a man like me who is independent and only needs to feed himself.

To compensate for their set low prices, I think they allow costumers to buy in bulk. this is also a great advantage for me, as I'm interested in transportation and material moving work. Lifting heavy materials and loading trucks will be my specialty.

the economic nature of the company will probably be near my economic nature: a perfect fit. I doubt anyone would secure the job, or would hold the job for long. It's perfect for my demographic.

the downside would be the economic discrimination I might have to endure, at the workplace, from customers and perhaps even the company itself.
redCanine3669 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote