View Single Post
Medusax
Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2017
331 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2019 at 06:26 PM

I am going to be dead honest...and perhaps many won't like that...but that's me. I'm nothing if not honest. Here goes. As far as being nice...yes, it pays, but ONLY with those who are close to you and have proven their worthiness. I have been used, lied to, humiliated, and scammed by people that I thought I could trust. INCLUDING my husband. I no longer trust anyone completely. People bring problems, drama, and chaos. I did NOT wake up one morning and say.."Hey...I am going to be a people-hating grouch for NO reason at all!!" This is a lesson learned over time. Find people you can trust, and keep your group very small and exclusive. Now about women liking "jocks" etc? Wrong. Personally, no man I ever dated was anything the girls would go crazy for, in any way. Of course, I wasn't what men in general would want because men want Playboy centerfold types. I was blessed with assets that men do not notice, like a work ethic, money sense, and not afraid of hard (dirty) work. I do not do nails, hair,
makeup or push-up bras. Go figure.

Last edited by Medusax; May 02, 2019 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Because I want to
Medusax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
DazedandConfused254

Thanks for this!
DazedandConfused254