View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default May 02, 2019 at 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Right before a wedding is when the reality of it all hits. All the thinking culminates at that point where the actual ACTION of getting married is now a NOW REALITY.

Sometimes these things that happen right before the wedding can be a little test in thar it is the last chance to think it ALL through before the committment is actually made. Fights, arguments & all just sort of "clear the air". Making these life decisions should not be taken lightly & there is a lot more involved in relationships than just love. That needs to be there above all else.

I really think this is just a good chance for you both to deal with issues so that your resolve for your marriage is even GREATER. Kinda a strengthening process you are going through.

Very excited for your wedding commitment to each other & a nice RELAXING time together to bond even deeper after all of this.

Thank you, Eskie.

YES it has been a test, but right now we're sitting here together prepping and taking care of last minute details, happy as can be that we're about to embark on this great big adventure! We're both committed to this.... it did test us, and I am glad it did in a way.... I feel stronger & more resolute. Those others can just well, I'm gonna forget about all the negativity right now.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
eskielover