View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 02, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Well, the way this turned out today is that I was given the go ahead to communicate with the PR firm and close this out. I clarified to them very clearly the issues in working with them and that we would not be continuing. The response I got is basically "Well we interpret those events differently. We are busy with other clients today and we will respond more fully to this (to tell you you're wrong) later." And that's pretty much par for the course and why we're not working with them anymore. The thing is, the examples I listed were examples. It is not the full list in why we've lost confidence in them. I'm tired of getting poor quality products from them. They send things to me with typos, with blatantly inaccurate information, and they just honestly think it's okay. I'm sorry, but we do not operate on such a low standard of excellence.

And of course, that was earlier today, and I'm sure at 3am again I'll finally get whatever answer they want to send to me. This has honestly wasted all my emotional energy today. We just want to move on and regroup and do this important work we are trying to do, and dealing with a PR firm that cannot prioritize our work or even prioritize effectively communicating with us...it's just really sad how they don't get it. Have we been the perfect clients? No, of course not. We've certainly learned a few things too that we will be careful of the next time around. But honestly, it's not our job to cater to them. We are the client. Within reason, and we are being reasonable, it's their job to cater to us.

I'm so tired of this whole thing.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna