View Single Post
Anonymous40643

Default May 02, 2019 at 10:19 PM

There;s no way to draw someone out of their shell. IF after ALL attempts, she still doesn't have anything to say to you, I'd say it's a fundamental incompatibility. You have power over her in this way; she is passive and doesn't respond. I'd also say that her wanting to touch you is also a basic and fundamental incompatibility.

Couples cannot be 100% compatible in all ways.

So the question is: where are you compatible? In what areas? Can you relate well in other ways that are fundamental to a long-lasting relationship? Trust? Faithfulness? Spiritual and political beliefs? Values? Lifestyles? Sexually within the bedroom when you desire to be intimate with her? Are you compatible in these critical areas?

Communication can be worked on, but you also cannot force it. You would have to accept that she is not the same as you are in this area.

It also strikes me, again, that she is sad about your boundaries. This came up in your last thread & it seemed she stopped. But the issue was she doesn't want to respect your boundaries. That is pretty big. She is not appreciative or showing appreciation of YOUR feelings. As you had stated before, you would respect someone's feelings if they felt uncomfortable, and you would not want them to feel that way. She does not respect your feelings, even if she is restraining herself. How does that make you feel?

Last edited by Anonymous40643; May 02, 2019 at 10:35 PM..
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
Iloivar, MickeyCheeky, ssintas