View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default May 03, 2019 at 05:22 AM

I didn't take my meds last night. f*** me. I fell asleep this time (I intended to take a nap), so it was a complete accident. (Slept from 4pm to 4am.) But oddly enough, my concentration and mood are soooo much better today and the day hasn't even begun yet. I don't know which med is the culprit, but I'm thinking it's the lamictal.

I'm going to use this improved concentration to my advantage -- I'm going to be REALLY productive at work today and get s*** done. I'm motivated to do something... for once. I need to take my meds tonight, though. As much as I'm feeling better NOW, I know I won't feel better in a few days of being off my meds, so I have to keep taking them. I'm trying really hard to be compliant, but I totally f***ed up last night.

I hadn't missed a dose since April 2nd... so, basically 4 weeks. I think the most I've gone without missing a dose is 6 weeks, and that was when I first started meds in 2015. Again, my mood is good (i.e., not depressed), but I feel like a total failure right now. I was hoping I'd break my personal 6-week record.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835