View Single Post
yellow_fleurs
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2018
1,265 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2019 at 04:45 PM

All my labs came back normal. Of course I am quite relieved none of the autoimmune diseases showed up positive and yet I am still clearly unwell and it leaves me again without an answer. My rheumatologist told me it's likely not rheumatic at all. My therapist was telling me I am anxious about what it could be, which is true, but it's more than just anxiety. These symptoms have had a serious impact on my quality of life, and has not been mild, so I'm not just like "what if" something is wrong with me, it's like please someone diagnose and help me! So my medical and psych issues are all up in the air and confusing.
I put this in a separate post, but my therapist also recommended I see a psychologist for testing, since I keep mentioning cognitive issues. I kind of don't know if I want to do that or not, but will think about it. She also asked me if I had considered IOP after I mentioned I still had some concerning thoughts although they are much improved from last year. It's interesting that it was mentioned now because I am functioning much better than in the past, although probably if she was my therapist when I was more unstable she would have recommended it then, too. I said I really think it not needed right now, I mean my work and regular schedule helps keep me stable and not sure there would be a benefit to missing that for IOP.
My garden is already growing things. I am planning to work on that and exercise this weekend. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Anonymous46341, fern46, Innerzone, lightly toasted, Nammu, Sunflower123, TheSeaCat, Unrigged64072835

Thanks for this!
lightly toasted, Sunflower123