AspiringAuthor
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2017
374 hugs
given
Default May 03, 2019 at 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanceEngine7 View Post
For me it is better to get self help books and use online research. (again, I know myself and I don't expect people to understand) I do have some self help books and am working on doing a few pages a day. I am pretty much a hopeless case
Have you tried reading good engrossing novels instead of self-help books? Esp. novels whose plots revolve around affairs. You would be working through the challenges the protagonist is going through, except in your mind and not in real life, and that work of the mind will make you stronger and might also give you insight into why you on the one hand are willing to take crumbs and on the other hand are simply bored when considering, in your mind, the idea of involvement with a single guy.

A compelling riveting story in a good novel would occupy your mind - you will be grateful for that. Much better than taking drugs, whether physical or allegorical.

Zyprexa Zydis 5 mg
Gabapentin 1200 mg
Melatonin 10 mg
Levoxyl 75 mcg (because I took Lithium in the past)

past medications: Depakote, Lamictal, Lithium, Seroquel, Trazodone, Risperdal, Cogentin, Remerol, Prozac, Amitriptyline, Ambien, Lorazepam, Klonopin, Saphris, Trileptal, Clozapine and Clozapine+Wellbutrin, Topamax
AspiringAuthor is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote