View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 04, 2019 at 04:52 AM

It went great! I m so happy. I was "hired" in the sense that I was ok'd for sub employment but I have a lot to get done to get my sub certificate. I have to schedule the finger printing and have a huge stack of paperwork to fill out. I have to get a 125$ money order for the state certificate program that will cover all the backround checking, training and insurance (I think). There are some very specific ways I have to go about filling out the paper work. My resume ended up not being too bad for someone who hasnt worked in 15 years. I am so thankful I ordered extra transcripts because they need an unopened one along with my paperwork. I am going to tackle the filling out part this weekend and then go on the website to schedule the finger printing in hopes of having it all complete to turn into the woman next friday. This is prepping me for Sept. because the school year is almost over. The good thing is I can sign up with a sub staffing company and work in other districts because this process certifies me to work in the entire state. My school does "in house" sub calls but some schools use the staffing places. I was so nervous but I have always been a good interviewer. She didnt bat an eye about me not working because I have the kids so this is definitely a way to build my resume and decide which track I want to take for school. Thank you all for your support.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous55879