View Single Post
Seniorj

Member Since May 2019
Default May 04, 2019 at 09:13 AM

Hello young lady, 64 is young to me, ha. I just joined this site today and your post was the first I have read. I note one of your followers told you they had several inches of snow to deal with recently. So there ya go, something to be grateful for. You do not have snow to fight with, as we people of the north have to contend with. Bet you It is not as cold in Ocean Springs as it is up north. Another positive! I do not mean to belittle your situation. When we get down we need to try to find a floating piece of wood, anything, to cling to. Anything to get us out of the darkness. Being grateful helps me. I live in Montreal, Canada. Here we freeze our butts, dig ourselves out of lies of snow all winter. Now we are getting spring flooding. I spent last Saturday filling sand bags for our poor neighbors who might lose their houses to the floods, second time in past three years. Like you my lady, they needed help. To know others care. We all need to know others care. You see, another positive. People are reaching out to you to show they care, do not let that log drift on by. Grab it and be grateful. Show how grateful you are by getting dressed and walk down to the water and yell out loud...thank you all you crazy people who live In your snow covered igloos north of me, thank you water for bring me a log to grab onto, and if you swear, yell out loud, ..... you sadness, I am stronger than you. Sorry for long winded cheer leading, but do hope it adds a little positive to your day. Cheers and hugs. SeniorJ
Seniorj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward, IowaFarmGal, Travelinglady, unaluna

Thanks for this!
Goforward, IowaFarmGal, unaluna