View Single Post
FluffyCat15

Member Since May 2019
Default May 05, 2019 at 07:36 AM

Thank you for the reply, I will try to answer those questions:

1. What would you feel if you were someone unknown suffering, for example after a violent and serious accident? What if it was someone close to you?

My friend was molested as a kid and she has really bad issues because of it, depression etc. I feel bad and sorry for her, but I don't feel sad myself when thinking about it. I wish it didnt happen to her, but I don't feel saddness as if something intense had happened at that moment. I went out with her even though I didn't feel like it at that moment and had other plans, when she was in a really bad state, though, to cheer her up. My family member was diagnosed with a serious illness and I hope she will be as good as possible and I want her to be happy and healthy, but I wasn't sad as in crying, being desperate etc (maybe it's because it's not directly life-threatening though?) In these situations, I feel like it's bad and I hope everything is going to be fine, but I guess I don't feel desperate. Also I'd like to mention that I hate injustice, if someone hurts my friends I emphatise with them and feel angry at the person who hurt them. But could it maybe be that I just focus on the injustice itself as a phenomenon?

2. You haven't talked much about your emotions, what emotions do you tend to feel (or that you recognise)? Are these intense and long-lasting/average?

I would say I have felt pretty much all known emotions in my life. Obviously hapiness, sadness, love, anger, grief, etc. also remorse but when I think about it, often the remorse was oriented towards myself, as in when I did something wrong I felt like I ruined my karma etc., I also feel bad if I hurt someone, I regret hurting them, but what if I just regret it because they will not like me anymore? I'm not even sure about those things anymomre, that's the real problem. I often lie to spare someone from being sad because of the truth etc. And in those cases there is really no personal profit for myself, I just don't want to hurt the person. I want to be and I also think I am a good person.

3. Do you think you could survive life all alone? Would you rather be alone, with a few people, or average/many people?

I honestly don't think so. I am very social and I love being around people. I am fine if I just see the same circle of people on a regular basis, I also like meeting new people. I can also handle being alone, but I prefer being around/with people.

4. Do you have a tendency to break the law/antisocial behaviour?

I don't. Never stole anything or got into a physical fight with someone etc. The only thing that fits this frame is drugs. I smoke pot quite often and I also experimented with some other drugs (NEVER drugs like meth or heroine), but only tried it with my friends and then haven't done it again. But I know there's a lot of people like me when it comes to this.

5. Do you wear a mask to hide your real self, including emotions?

I wouldn't say so. I am a pretty open person, I obviously choose how much of myself I reveal to who, because if I don't know someone I won't talk to them about my family issues for example. But I don't put up a show (or at least I think so). I mostly say and do what comes to my mind when I'm around friends or people who I feel comfortable with. When it comes to emotions, I don't hide them. Only when really necessary, e.g. talking to boss etc., but we've all been there. Most of the time I express my emotions as they are.

Hope this helps
FluffyCat15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote