Revu2
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2013
4 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2019 at 08:44 AM

Hi Warmup,

Still in Peak Timer Period till June 14. This means all my work projects are not just ON, they're getting more complex by the day. Requiring more of my energy expressed through my creativity, attention to details, and time.

My nose is my main monitor for this: stuffy, runny means getting too close to exhausted. More stable is I'm handling matters well enough.

Keep making promises for breaks and rest to myself. Peak days ahead are Monday 5/6 with 3 meetings, Thur 5/16 with a report meeting with my biggest client, May 24, Fri, a grant is due for a client but I've no prior experience writing their grants; Monday June 10 I facilitate a board retreat.

Plus, the weather got involved: workshop canceled on the first snowy day in Feb is now booked not once, but twice (due to overflow interest) on May 7 and May 14, both Tuesdays. Though I know the material, these are my first workshops for others.

Ah, let's see. I have medical appointments. And of course, eating, sleeping, and doing the laundry.

So at times I want to sleep long, and pop awake after just 4.5 hours. Can't get back, so I get active. Today like that. This means a nap later: long or short? I'm finding I can't guess well about this.

I did work in extra naps and sleep last week. The goal was over 72 hours to get about 27 hours of sleep. Some article claimed this resets the body's "feel rested" gauge. I got about 18 over 48 hours. A start.

To the glorious day. I'm glad to be alive.
Revu2

Revu2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote