Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2019 at 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatedsoul View Post
Im just very anxious about my iminent demise?
I feel as though i fail at everything and i am not consistent or reliable!

I am unable to work and support myself... i dont serm to be self sustainable... and my self perseverance skills are not good...

Im trying to hide away from everything for a few days to hopefully recalibrate and find myself

Its no therapy model .. im just trying to figure out how to put these things into english in a way that can be comprehended...

Im afraid but its tied up and put in the back, afraid because i know my challenge and see how very low the possibility of my success is... but running the up front to try, atleast, because i do want it... and believe i can do it, if i could just .. handle what ever is causing this .. problem... whatever it is...

😟
Im sorry but only your own treatment providers can help you with death issues. (your wording iminent demise)

psych central has a disclaimer at the bottom of every page that we are not supposed to be a substitute for your own treatment providers diagnostics or treatments. which means we can not tell you what to do or how to do things. all we can do is tell you how your problems fit into our own lives.

I dont have the kind of erratic mood switching that you have. in short dissociation is about not feeling, not experiencing erratic moods and plans for an eminent demise. its about surviving thanks to the brains natural process of shutting out everything traumatic and going on with life as if everything is A-ok. no problems here.

treatment for dissociation is learning how to not dissociate and stay connected to feelings and emotions.

Borderline is different its about feeling too much, erratic mood switching and a chaotic life. treatment for it is the opposite of dissociative disorders where you are taught to control your feelings, control your behaviors. not take things to the extreme of suicidal thoughts.

my suggestion is contact your treatment providers. they are the ones that diagnosed you with borderline not dissociation so they would be the best people to help you if you are worried about your eminent demise (death)
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote