View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2019 at 02:25 PM

I'm afraid I must agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could, ssintas! There's no point in trying to change her! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could about trying out couple counselling if you haven't already, ssintas! I feel like that may be REALLY helpful to BOTH of you! It IS important to reach a compromise if you want to efficiently communicate! Communication is a VERY important aspect in EVERY relationship after all! I hope you'll BOTH be able to work it out and to get through all of this! Relationships are not easy, but if you DO get some help I'm SURE that you'll get out of all of this and that you'll be able to live the happy, fulfilling relationship that you're BOTH looking for and that you BOTH need and deserve, ssintas! Just try to stick with it and to HANG ON as much as you possibly can, ok? We'll be here for you! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL FOT HAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! Remember that we're here for you if you need it, ssintas! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT! Just LET US KNOW and MENTION IT and we'll DO EVERYTHING WE POSSIBLY CAN and we'll TRY TO DO OUR BEST to HELP YOU BOTH OUT! I PROMISE YOU THAT! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!!! Let us know how it goes, ok? We DO want to know how things are going for BOTH of you and if things are getting ANY better for BOTH OF YOU! Sending many hugs to you and your girlfriend, ssintas!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, ssintas