View Single Post
DanceEngine7

Member Since Aug 2017
8 hugs
given
Default May 05, 2019 at 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloivar View Post
When suggesting that, I didn't really think of it that way. I just assumed that a therapist would be fine exploring that. Since we don't really know whether the OP felt worse from therapy in general, or the therapist she saw. It sounds like the former, and I can't see how a therapist would take offense to that. Then again, im sure there are a few incompetent therapists out there, as evidenced by your experience.

And yeah. It does make sense.

@DanceEngine7

You mention needing to change your living arrangements, friends, job and having depression. Can these be attributed to your desire to look for married men? Im just curious whether that's interrelated with those other issues in your life, or if it's something more seperate. When did this search for married men begin? Is it possible for you to articulate why you fancy married men?
Yes, my decision to have affairs is exactly why I did. because of my living situations and everything else in my life. It started years ago when I started seeing a guy that was still married (he is divorced now) and then i think it just escalated to where I just went online looking for married men. I feel as if I can't give a man anything except sex. So I figured married men want sex and thats all I want from them so I just went ahead and did it. But this guy just got a hold on me.
DanceEngine7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44076