View Single Post
Cucu

Member Since May 2019
Default May 06, 2019 at 05:35 AM

My boyfriend suffers from delusions and hallucinations. He is convinced that I am part of a secret organization to investigate him and plant evidence so that he will not get visitations with his kids. Every now and again he will be convinced that someone is recording us while we are making love so that it could photoshopped to show him in a bad light.

It is impossible to speak to him about normal relationship issues because he views me through the lens of someone just there to do a job and then move on. When I get emotional he says that I’m just acting which leaves even more hurt feelings. Recently he also became certain that I am sleeping with the “person” that comes into the house to plant the evidence.

He keeps asking me why I am doing this to him and then get angry when I don’t give a reason. He believes it is because I am not allowed to talk about it as a member of this “secret” organization.

This has been going on for 7 months. He has packed his clothes and is looking for another place to live because he can’t take it anymore.
I know I shouldn’t take it personally or that I cannot reason with him or convince that there are no cameras or that I am indeed just his girlfriend with no ulterior motives. But I am exhausted. Exhausted of having to defend my innocence and trying to convince hi that I do love him very much and he is not just a “job”.

Any advice on how to deal with his accusations or how to answer his questions are very welcomed.
Cucu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
unaluna