View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default May 06, 2019 at 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypts_Of_The_Mind View Post
I have been wanting to get back to counseling even before this happened bc my depression came back really bad .. but no $ for it and no way to get help bc we (my husband and I) make just over the limit for assistance. So .. I am stuck on my own til I either snap or get back under control on my own. Honestly though, when I did go to therapy - their answer to my PTSD problems was "I have a lot of clients that went through worse than you. This happened years ago. I don't understand why it still bothers you. Get over it!" So I don't really trust them n never will but thought perhaps they know new things that may help bc the things I been using aren't helping as well anymore.

Thanks for responding ❤
Some mental health professionals just aren't very good. So many of us don't get the care we need. I am getting better care now but if I had had access to good care when I was in crisis, it would have saved the government so much money. My SUI attempt resulted in a hospital bill well over $300,000 and the doctors never even billed (who knows what those bills would have been) me because they knew I didn't have the money and I declared bankruptcy after I was well enough to do the paperwork. Our country needs to get some of its priorities straighted out from my POV.

I am sorry that this is the only place you have to get treatment.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind