Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2018
754 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2019 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crypts_Of_The_Mind View Post
You seem to be better at expressing yourself than me. I got to the point I felt I should not speak bc that was somehow "wrong".
Via text I'm decent at expressing myself, but via voice not so much because I have less time to think and consider when I have to use my voice... Finding an outlet for expressing myself regardless is hard though. Friends would ideally be that outlet (within reason I do realize), but as my first post says I don't have that at all right now... Next best thing is letting it out here I suppose.

I definitely feel you on the "felt I should not speak bc that was somehow "wrong"' part. With the one friend who has too much personal issues atm it feels that way exactly, like how dare I trouble him with my issues when he has so much going on. I don't want to hurt him, so even if he offers to listen (which is extremely rare nowadays) I brush it off and keep it bottled up.

I hope you can learn to express yourself too, even if it's just here. It took me a lot of practice and I can only really do it in text, but at least it's something.

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind