Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 06, 2019 at 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
Good call not to borrow money from your ex-husband. You can try your county resources for emergency assistance. Usually, for single adults here in my city, emergency assistance is income-based and I've used it before to help me. Since you are a single mother, you should go to your county office and apply for 'emergency assistance' aid, for rent/mortgage and SNAP food benefits if you can. Also, look up nonprofits in your city, that also work with foundations to give people $500 grants for emergency situations. It's a one time grant, and you have to provide your tax form, proof of income, and the bill you need help paying. Then you meet with a social worker who takes the paperwork, has you fill out the grant application for emergency assistance, then you wait up to 10-14 business days for the grant to be applied to your bill.

There are ways you can train your brain to lucid dream, where you can control your dream's details but it's a meditation type thing you say before you fall asleep where you plant the message that you will handle such and such and your brain actually does it. It's pretty cool.

Definitely go research dream symbolism. It's awesome. Dreams have multiple purposes in our lives.

To be honest I am not really too interested in dreams. I know about lucid dreaming but it is actually quite difficult and best left to shamans. I have no interest in interfering in my unconscious life. I was kind of joking about dream stabbing my ex.

My ex appears in my dreams as the person I thought he was...and maybe it is just a wishful dream. I was very much in love with someone who turned out to be a myth. I think when I refuse his offer of advice in the dream and walk away to find water it means I am walking away from his deceit and faked good intentions. Water In Tibetan symbolism stands for compassion. Tears are compassionate. The ocean is all encompassing universal compassion.

So maybe in my dream I am walking away from "false love" and seeking authentic love (water) in the world, as compassion.

That's as far as I go with dream interpretation.

This thread really isn't about my ex. I don't spend energy thinking about him. It's more about my friend who was making me a victim of narcissism.

Last edited by DechanDawa; May 06, 2019 at 05:17 PM..
DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous48672

Thanks for this!
unaluna