View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2019 at 06:14 AM

That happens to me ALL THE TIME, Icedgem! I DEFINITELY know what you mean althouhg it doesn't happen with my parents but with other people! Still, it's not a nice thing to go through AT ALL and I'm so sorry you're going through all of this! I'd suggest to look at this in the larger context of the relationship with your dad. Does this happen frequently or only once in a while? How is your relationship with your father? Do you two get along well? How is your relationship with other people such as your mom ro your sister in law? I believe it is very important to ask yourself such question before acting out! StreetcarBlanche's post was VERY interesting and I think she may be onto something since it is likely true for me at least and I've found it VERY HELPFUL, but ONLY YOU can confirm it and say whether it's true or not! I'd suggest to follow what healing4me has already wisely suggested better than I ever could and to just confron tyour father about all of this and see how it goes from there! Hopefully he'll listen to what you have to say and understand you and he will be able to provide a good explanation for ALL OF THIS behavior! Just try to analyze the relationship you have with him or with other people! I feel like that's VERY IMPORTANT! Please keep us updated and let us know how things are turning up for you, ok? WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! Sending many hugs to you, Icedgem!!!!!

Last edited by MickeyCheeky; May 07, 2019 at 06:44 AM..
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
healingme4me