View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2019 at 06:24 AM

I have nothing to add to what the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could, Fuzzybear! You're NONE of those bad things you've said about yourself! Your inner snake is once again telling you lise about yourself but that doesn't mean that you have to believe it! Instead, FIGHT IT! Fight it as much as you possibly can! I'm SURE you'll be victorious because you've always been a strong bear, the strongest of them all, and you've been through SO MUCH! Just give yourself some of the same love and respect that you're always giving out to everyone, ok? That's TRULY the best medicine in my opinion, and it comes with NO SIDE EFFECTS! Just be kind to yourself and take GREAT care of yourself, ok, my friend? That's all we're asking you! Please keep us updated as much as you possibly CAN if you want to! We DO want to know how things are going for you and if you're getting ANY BETTER! Keep fighting and take GREAT care of yourself and of your inner bear cub, ok? Sending many hugs to you, Fuzzybear!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, DechanDawa, Fuzzybear, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Crypts_Of_The_Mind, DechanDawa, Fuzzybear, Thirty shades