View Single Post
guilloche
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2014
2,704 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 07, 2019 at 09:19 PM

I tired Sun Basket, once. The food was *delicious*, but as someone who is not very good at cooking - it stressed me out. I had too much going on at once (I can't remember what I was making) - it turned out fine, but was a bit too much for me.

I do a LOT of those healthy, already prepared meals though. You can heat them up in the oven or the microwave, and they seem to be cheaper per serving then the ones you cook, which... I don't understand?

I'm currently getting a couple meals per week from Factor 75, and they're really good. Their customer service is awesome too.

Good luck!

Edit: Sun Basket also annoyed me b/c I had to call to cancel, I couldn't do it online, and I couldn't sign up for "just one week" without it renewing itself automatically.

That might be something to look for before signing up for anything - how hard/easy it is to cancel.

Also, for prepared meals - you might want to check the average calories... some of the places I've seen (mostly doing paleo meals, so it might be different for non-paleo) had very small calorie counts, and wouldn't have been enough (imo) and might leave someone hungry.
guilloche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
WishfulThinker66