View Single Post
toomanycats
Grand Poohbah

Member Since May 2017
542 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2019 at 08:22 AM

This is primarily a question for those who consider themselves integrated -- could you possibly explain the difference between integration and co-consciousness?

My system is extremely covert (I guess that's the term) in that it is designed to appear invisible -- even to me. I very rarely completely lose time, and all of my Parts respond to the same legal name & will tell you they are "my" age if addressed by the outside world. We all use "I" and "me" in dialogue -- I only use "we" online and am really just starting to use it in therapy, but with great trepidation. Speaking about "my system" at all is really difficult -- as I said, there are Parts that do not want me to know about it DEFINITELY do not want me talking about it...and denial of it all is a HUGE part of it for me...

What exactly even is integration? Do you stop having a billion arguments and conversations internally (and, ok, sometimes out loud)? Could I possibly actually already be considered integrated given that I'm basically always co-conscious?

This is definitely that "am I just making this up" part coming back up again...
toomanycats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote