View Single Post
fern46
Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 08, 2019 at 09:48 AM

I do trust my pdoc. I am sorry you are feeling like you cannot trust yours. That must feel scary. I agree some doctors are manipulative, but it is normal for your therapist and pdoc to coordinate your care.

I agree that the most likely explanation about the meds is that they are fine and you are experiencing delusional thought. Can you open a capsule up and inspect it? The components should all look uniform and similar. I would imagine you'd see something strange if they had been tampered with. Pharmacists are usually pretty busy and it would be a lot of extra work to open them all and tamper with them. They would also risk losing their license and that is a big risk to take on for one doctor. Seems extremely unlikely. I don't want to discount your concerns, but I think it is healthy to consider other possibilities.

I also think BirdDancer offered a good suggestion about changing up your pharmacy.

Has anything specific changed since you began seeing this pdoc? What specifically do you feel he is manipulating you into doing?

Hugs. I hope you find a way to trust again even if it means finding a new doctor and therapist.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341

Thanks for this!
gina_re, Innerzone, Jedi67, tecomsin