DechanDawa
Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
Default May 09, 2019 at 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattdadd View Post
I'm not sure if I develop attraction over time as this is all very new to me. I really want to give us a chance though, so I think I'll give this relationship a little more time before deciding what to do.

As an older person I would say good for you!

What is most important is that you like and respect the other person. Also, that you enjoy being together.

It's often the case that intense physical attraction fades when you aren't really into the personality of the one you are with.

Having said all this I can recall twice in my past where I was with people I wasn't too physically attracted to...and over time I became bored. One person just had a boring personality. The other person...although I loved him and found him wildly talented and a truly inwardly beautiful person...I thought he deserved someone who was also very attracted to him physically. He later found someone like that so it was a good ending. Truth be told I was sad it didn't work out between us...he was quite a catch...but in the end you can't push the river, so to speak.

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
mattdadd, MickeyCheeky