View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
Default May 09, 2019 at 10:22 AM

I understand what you mean, mattdadd! It's not an easy decision! I agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could! You've been given PLENTY of great, wise, wonderful advice on this thread! I'd suggest to follow it as much as you possibly CAN if you want to! I completely agree with what all the other wise, wonderful posters have already wisely said better than I ever could about you talking to her about this and seeing how it goes from there! Hopefully she'll listen to what you have to say and understand you! I DO believe it is important to be honest with her and to consider what you're doing her and how do you see her exactly! If you DO believe physical attraction is important to you, then you may just want to be honest with her! If you DO believe you can handle, then I'd say just go for it, although I'd suggest to just be honest in that case as well! It's ALL amatter of priorities and what EXACTLY are you looking for in a relationship in my opinion! I'd suggest to ask yourself that and decide what you want to do EXACTLY! It is not easy and it will take time, but IT CAN BE DONE! Just consider it, ok? Remember that we're here for you if you need it! Feel free to PM me anytime! Let us know if there's ANYTHING, ANYTHING AT ALL that we can do to HELP YOU OUT! Just LET US KNOW and MENTION IT and we'll do EVERYTHING THAT WE POSSIBLY CAN and we'll TRY TO DO OUR BEST to HELP YOU OUT! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!!! Let us know how things are going for you! We DO want know how things are going for you and if they're getting ANY better! We'll ALWAYS be here for you and we'll ALWAYS be here for you and WE'LL NEVER JUDGE YOU and WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! Please keep us updated AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN if you want to, ok? Sending many gentle, kind, safe, warm and WONDERFUL hugs and MANY POSITIVE THOUGHTS ALONG YOUR WAY, mattdadd!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
mattdadd