View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2019 at 02:24 PM

Just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you, Ptak, and so is everyone else! My inbox and my ears are always open for you! Please don't be hard on yourself! It's NOT your fault if you're going through ALL OF THIS! You didn't ask for it of course and OF COURSE you'd feel better if you just "snap out of it"! Please NEVER give up hope! Try to HANG ON as much as you possibly can! I hope your therapist will be able to HELP YOU OUT one way or another because you DO deserve to get better and to live a truly happy, fulfilling life! YOU DO, OK? You're a STRONG, WONDERFUL PERSON! Please keep updating us as much as you possibly CAN if you want to, ok, Ptak? We DO care about you and we DO want to know how things are turning up for you and if they are getting ANY better! WE'LL NEVER ABANDON YOU AND WE'LL NEVER JUDGE YOU! I PROMISE YOU ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE! PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF THAT BECAUSE IT IS TRUE!!!!! You're in my thoughts and prayers, Ptak! Sending many generous, gentle, kind, safe, supportive, warm and WONDERFUL HUGS and MANY HAPPY POSITIVE, SUPPORTIVE THOUGHTS TO YOU, PTAK!!!!!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous49426, CepheidVariable

Thanks for this!
CepheidVariable