View Single Post
Victoria'smom
Legendary

Member Since Apr 2012
5,443 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 09, 2019 at 07:17 PM

I was 8 when I developed anorexia. 11 when I started self harming. By 13-16 I was in therapy through the school. It didn’t help because I said nothing. It was hard to get a hi from me. My sister dx with bipolar when I was 13. I quit school at 17 and went to a GED program. I went off to college went manic, ment my husband, and plummeted into a deep depression. Went through swings and psychosis until I was 22ish. With an ultimatum from my husband I went to GP got dx’d with depression. Took meds went psychotic and went off. A while later had a new GP while hypomanic and got prescribed depakote. I became deeply depressed and got referred to a pdoc. That pdoc put me through hell. Eventually I moved. I took a med break for a little while until my paranoia got to me. I was with them for 3 years. My end dx was mood disorder nos. Then I went on a 6 month trip. I went crazy. I was on medication even then it was bad. I almost acussed my parents of trying to take my son away. I was able to find a dr when I moved here. I wasn’t able to set up a good team so I ended up in the hospital twice. I switched companies and haven’t had much success there either. So I’m taking a break. I’m paranoid but okay we’ll see.

Daughter- mood disorder+

Comfortable broken and happy

"So I don't know why I'm tongue tied At the wrong time when I need this."- P!nk
My blog
Victoria'smom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, gina_re