View Single Post
Anonymous44076

Default May 10, 2019 at 08:24 AM

Hello BubonicPlague. Congratulations on finding the right path and timing for yourself.!!! 22 is certainly *not too old to begin this career path. You sound like you may be struggling with low self-esteem. I think it could be really valuable to begin addressing that. College will take determination and confidence in yourself. You'll want to be telling yourself good things and believe in your abilities. If you are not planning more therapy, there are lots of great books and articles out there on strategies to improve self-esteem. Not only will that will useful in uni, but every other aspect of your life. Are you able to create more distance from your family? They should encourage you rather than judging or shaming you. That's not okay and you don't deserve to be treated that way.

Your profile name is sad...I wonder what effect that has on your self-esteem by labeling yourself that way....or perhaps I misunderstood and it's a joke?

I wish you peace, hope, and a bright future. Do something nice for yourself today, just because.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote